quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2012

MENSAGENS DE EMAILS FRAUDOLENTOS - DIA -08/11/2012

responder para - dr.pinkettgriffin@rogers.com
2012/11/6 Alexandre <alexandre@naturatins.to.gov.br>
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 31th of october, 2012. in UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION.The
selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 21,000 email
addresses drawn from which you were
selected.please contact our claims agent;
Dr. Pinkett Griffin
Email: dr.pinkettgriffin@rogers.com
Provide him with the information below:
1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone
Yours faithfully,
________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - mohammed24728@yahoo.com
2012/11/6 Mohammed & Associates <renzo@albergoilvoltosanto.com>

Sir,
I am Barrister Mohammed write on behalf of my client who is a formal Minister
(Country withheld) presently facing probe in his country as a result of
his large investment while in office.
The present Administration has confiscated his properties in view of the above
my client now wish to will his private account to any dedicated Islam brother or any
persons with fear of God to use the funds for charity purposes .
Kindly mail direct to our email bellow indicating your country and contact details for action.
Regards
Barrister Hussein Mohammed
Richard Oxford Chambers
Office: +44-7014224137
Email, barrister-mohammed@lawyer.com
________________________________________________________
2012/11/7 Mrs. Barbara S. Jeter <bsjeter2012@hotmail.com>
Greetings,
I am Mrs. Barbara S. Jeter; I am from the United State of America but
presently staying in England London because of my health condition. I was
married to Late Mr. Richard Jeter of blessed memory who was an oil explorer
in Saudi Arabia for twelve years before he died in the year 2007. We were
married for twenty three years without a child. He died after brief illness
that lasted for only four days. Since his death, I have been battling with
both Cancer and High Blood Pressure problems. I am very sick and dying as I
am sending this mail to you with faith and hope that you will accept my
humble request.

When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of 8M U.S Dollars Eight
Million United State Dollars only) with a Finance security Company here in
London England but he was able to move the fund to Asia country before his
death and that is where the money is presently deposited. Recently my doctor
told me that I have only few months to live due to health problem. Though
what disturbs me most is my BP sickness. Having known my condition I decided
to donate this fund to a Humanitarian organization, the Pakistan bomb
victims, Indonesian Lapindo flood victims, Chinese earthquake victims,
Indian flood victims and Flood victims.

I have also decided that 25% of this money will be for you, for your honest
work. With all things being possible, as soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact information of the Finance & security Company
where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to
the Finance & security Company authorizing them that you are the beneficiary
of the fund. All I require from you is to promise me that you will make good
use of the money as I have requested because that is the only thing that
will make me happy even in my death.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message by furnishing me with this
information below:

A) Full name
B) Physical address/current address
C) Telephone/fax number
D) Your age
E) Occupation.
F) Marital status.

I await your response.
Mrs. Barbara S. Jeter
______________________________________________________________

2012/11/7 Anyim Pius Anyim <ayimpiusayimsecgov.2011@yahoo.com>
Attention Beneficiary,
I am Anyim Pius Anyim, Secretary to the Government; Federal   Republic of
Nigeria . I am writing you in respect of your long awaited contract fund. I
have been directed by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to contact you
regarding the release of your long awaited contract fund.
It is my pleasure to inform you that you will be paid through our
correspondence bank in Madrid Spain . This was necessary because we
understand that you are been contacted by some fraudulent people claiming to
be Nigerian government officials and we understand that you have lost some
money in that process. Now you have the opportunity to receive your long
awaited fund. All you are expected do is to have an online account with our
correspondence bank in Madrid Spain were your fund is presently deposited,
this will enable the bank to transfer your fund to the new online account
were you can start to make transfer to your local account.
You are required to activate your new online account so that it will be
operational and able to accommodate the sum of US$5.2M (Five Million Two
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) which the new Government of
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has agreed to pay you as compensation.
Note that immediately after the activation of your new online account, the
sum of US$5.2M will be credited into it for easy transfer to any of your
local account.
This is very simple and I expect you to take up this wonderful opportunity
that you have been given by the new government of President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan.
I look forward to your urgent response.
Yours faithfully,
Anyim Pius Anyim
Secretary to the Government
NB: THIS IS A SECURITY COMMUNICATION (CODE BK0012012/NG) PLEASE DISREGARD
ANY MAIL WITH OUT THIS CODE
________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - Natalia <hdsfsdmy@gmail.com>
2012/11/7 Natalia <jzgcg@gmail.com>
 
You were linked and advised by your friend , if you are not
interested, please unsubscribe here:http://sonya0812.kiev.ua
Hi! Do you wish to be my husband for ever and to have family with me?
Her message for you:http://sonya0812.kiev.ua
Here you can see my new photos for you:http://julia0812.kiev.ua 
kiss you sweet,
_______________________________________
responder para  - bbc1nl_receive23@yahoo.co.uk
2012/11/7 BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY <bbcnl@yahoo.co.uk>

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ,
United Kingdom.
Confirm Winning: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/
Dear Lucky Winner,
It is apparent that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please
find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the
just concluded and official publication of results of the e- mail electronic
online Sweepstakes organized by The BBC One National Lottery in conjunction
with the British Government and the London 2012 Olympic Committee held on
Saturday November 03rd 2012 here in London.
A Draft of £1,263,584.00 GBP (One Million Two Hundred and Sixty Three Thousand,
Five Hundred and Eighty Four Pounds Sterling) will be issued in your name as
one of the lucky winners.
It is important to note that your award was confirmed and released with the
following Winning particulars attached to it.
(1) Winning No: 05 07 09 17 20 45
(2) Bonus No: 10
(3) Draw No: 1760
For Validation Purpose, Forward The Following Information as Listed Below and
Send to this
Office through (Mrs. Lindsey Watson):
.Residential address:
.Tel(Mobile):
.Nationality/Country:
.Full Names:
.Age/Sex:
.Occupation/Position:
CLICK REPLY AND SEND DETAILS FOR VALIDATION TO (Mrs. Lindsey Watson).
Sincerely,
Mrs. Myleene Klass.
Lottery Presenter General,
BBC One National Lotto.
_______________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - u_p_s_office@yahoo.com.hk
2012/11/7 Caspers Tomas <caspers.tomas@hushmail.com>


Dear Beneficiary:
 This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Western Union network, we have credited your total of $4.6millon USA valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation  fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you,I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $4,6millon  which I have registered it delivery yesterday has less than Seven days to expire in the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires, the money will  go into Federal Government treasury account.
With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.
Now I want you to contact UPS Express at: (u_p_s_office@yahoo.com.hk) With your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.
Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation,delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused,they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur- rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is £30 Pounds per day only,and I deposited it yesterday 6th November  2012.
Below is the Contact Information of the UPS, Express Customer Service Director Mr.Erick Moor, Email Address online: u_p_s_office@yahoo.com.hk  Tel: +229 6705 9411 Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card, Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Below is the Registration Information's of your ATM CARD SHIPMENT,
SHIPMENT CODE AWB 37XcS
REGISTERED TAG FCSCB77018.
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012/UPS/396/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/86048/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-08/02

Your faithfully
Mr. Caspers  Tomas
_________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - benbahh@hotmail.fr
2012/11/7 Ben Bah <benbahh@voila.fr>



PLEASE READ AND REPLY

Dear,
I am the Director in charge of Auditing section BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

.I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficially to both of us. During our auditing in this Bank, I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Manuel Future  who died with his wife and their only daughter on 7th of November 2002 in a plane crash. The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development. He was a contractor here in my country Burkina Faso as road builder but his nationality is American.

The said amount is U.S $12.5million (TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A America WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM FOR THE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonfire next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me in this great

Business opportunity. The actual reason why i contacted you is because it required a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the
money to be re-transferred into on his request. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin. I don’t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please you have been advised to keep top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. Please keep this proposal secret, even if you don’t want to assist
I look forward to receive your urgent reply
(Please Reply in this Email Address Benbahh@hotmail.fr)
Yours faithfully,

MR.BEN BAH
____________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - n_lotto@yeah.net

2012/11/7 The National Lottery Day 2012 <2012_lotto@yeah.net>

The National Lottery
Commissioner Street
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA
 Dear Lucky Winner
The National Lottery Day wishes to inform you that you have won
the sum of R9,000,000.00(Nine Million South African Rand)
Equivalent to $1,100,648.15 (USD)
The National Lottery Day. draws was conducted from an  exclusive
list of 13 lucky emails of individual and corporate bodies picked by
an advanced automated random computer search. No tickets were
sold
-----------------------------------------------------------
Batch Nr: JBSH/10/JB/SA
Ref Nr: SH/037/11/06/SA.
-----------------------------------------------------------
BIO DATA VERIFICATION FORM
 1. Full Name:
 2. Address:
 3. Occupation:
 4. Nationality:
 5. Tel No:
 6. Date Of Birth:
 7. Country Of Residence:
 8. Alternative Email :
AGREEMENT:
The National Lottery day and the Local Organizing Committee
(LOC) of the 2012 National Lottery day celebration hereby Agrees,
That the winning information written above are the original winning
information as it was selected by the computer on 7th Day of
November 2012, And that the winner who these winning information
has been sent to,will be paid the winning sum of
R9,000,000.00(Nine Million South African Rand) Equivalent to
$1,100,648.15 (USD) without fail.You are required to claim your
winnings by November 20th, 2012 otherwise  it rolls over to the next
draw.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified....
Claims Officer:
Mr .Owen Wilson
Remittance Department Personnel
Email:n_lotto@yeah.net
Once again on behalf of all our staff CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Miss Cindy Themba
Winnings Coordinator
*******************************************************
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for
the addressee.The information contained in this message is
confidential and may legally protected. The information contained
in this e-mail message is intended exclusively for the
addressee.Use of this information by anyone other than the
addressee is prohibited. Disclosure, copying, distribution and / or
distribute this .net information to third parties is not allowed.not
liable
for the proper and complete transmission of the content of a sent
email nor for any delay in its receipt.This footnote also indicates
that this email has been scanned by a current virus scanner for the
presence of computer virus.
Sincerely,
*******************************************************
____________________________________________________________________
responder para - andre_mario@aol.com

2012/11/7 MR ANDRE MARIO <andremario@mbe.it>
Dear Esteemed Customer,
Your package is ready to be delivered. You have to confirm your last name and first name for us to verify your details and also send your telephone number with which we can reach you incase we will need further details to confirm your booking for delivery.
Attached in this mail is a copy of the signed and sealed document to confirm your package is ready for delivery to final recipient (you).
Looking forward to a prompt response from you.

Andre Mario
(Delivery Agent)
+39 340 845 1109
_________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - 13532921245@126.com
2012/11/7 Ethan Allen <payumalaysia@126.com>

--
Greetings and top of the day to you!
I anticipate that you read this electronic message quickly and let me know your opinion on this classified information that I will release to you, Just to mention, I am a happily married man with 2 lovely kids and therefore I would not want to jeopardize this opportunity to change my financial status that will give my family a secured future.
My Name is Mr. Ethan Allen, Branch Manager with the International commercial Bank of Cote d’ivoire. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 48 years of age and married with 2 lovely kids, I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, But I don't know how you will feel about this, Which I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other. But if you don't want
this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again, Thank you..
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as a Branch Manager of the International commercial bank; It is my duty to send back a financial report to my head office in the capital city at the end of each year, On the course of the last year 2011 end of year report, I discovered that my branch made Four Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollar [$4,850.000.00] which my head office are not aware of  and will never be aware of, Nor will they ever know that I am involved in this transaction.

I have since place this fund into a Non-Investment Account without any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE, while you will have 40% of the total fund.

Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your kind response, I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully. Please contact me as soon as possible on this email address.
Best Regards,
Mr. Ethan Allen
_________________________________________________________________
responder para - mrs.comfortovia@hotmail.com
2012/11/7 Mrs Comfort Ovia Igwe <paymentunit2011@gmail.com>

--
Mrs Comfort Ovia Igwe
Personal Assistant to
Director Foreign Operation
Atm Card Department
Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc
Email.mrs.comfortovia@hotmail.com
 Re: Swift Credit Card Payment
After extensive close door meeting with board of directors and other stake
holders in the government including subcommittees of the house of assembly.
It was resolved and agreed upon that your fund would be released on a
special method of payment, by tag name reads swift credit card. this method
of payment is designed by the government to avert fraud perpetration or
stoppage of fund by some agencies. either through anti terrorist
certificate or other certificates.
this swift credit card would be issued to you as soon as you respond to
this email,
this bank has been mandated to take charge for the issuance of the swift
credit card and your payment file should be passed to my desk for
clarification. upon certification that your payment file has been
confirmed. this office will direct you on how to receive your over due fund
via Atm swift credit card.
but please note that we cannot be able to pay you the full payment due to
inadequate fund, we will only pay you the sum of .5,000,000.00 million
dollars as part payment, please bear with us and we promise to make an
arrangement for your remaining payment in 5 months in the light of this
aforementioned, you are required to furnish this office with the following
information:
Your full name:
Address:
Next of kin name and your date of birth:
Your telephone number:
The Atm card would be issued in your Favor, and all your information will
be inserted into the card. upon completion of this issuance of the credit
card, it would be send to you together with the access pin number via
courier to your
residential address.
Be informed that beneficiaries are to take care of the cost of delivery of
their atm card respectively because we have insufficient fund to take care
of the cost of delivery and cash on delivery is not accepted in this case
hence if any one is unable of covering for the cost of delivery should
disregard this email as their are so many beneficiaries on our list that we
need to pay.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Comfort Ovia Igwe
Personal Assistant to
Director Foreign Operation
ATM Card Department
Union Bank Of Nigeria
________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - alhassan.yazid66@yahoo.com
2009/1/20 MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN IRAQ <hunganh@garco10.com.vn>
From the desk of:
AL-Hassan Yazid
Contract Review Panel
Ministry of Finance
Iraq,
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Al-Hassan Yazid of the Contract Review Panel of the Ministry of Finance, Iraq.
After the demise of the Americans from Iraq,we have decided to rebuild our country.
My intension of writing you this letter is to seek your permission to invite you into
a deal that will mutually benefit you and I without any risk involved, knowing fully
well that everything will be done in a legal manner.You and I have this once in a life
time oppurtunity to share the sum of US$27Million at the ratio of 50:50.
I will tell you more details when I hear from you.
Al-Hassan Yazid.
____________________________________________________________________

2012/11/7 ramboo_jonny@libero.it <ramboo_jonny@libero.it>




Dear Partner
Please find attached bank TT copy for our order. Mr Luis instructed me to make the TT Please arrange the order asap because we have time constraints . Waiting for your quick reply.


Best regards
Jonny
VSC monetary control.
10 Manor Park, Mackenzie Way , Cheltenham,
Glos, GL51 9TX, England
Alternate email:::    muphy_william@yahoo.com
Tel: +44(0)1242 22763
__________________________________________________________

2012/11/7 Abu Salam <abusalam568@gmail.com>

Dear friend,
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Dr.Abu Salam from Burkina Faso the Accounting and Auditing Manager bank of Africa (B.O.A), Ouagadougou
I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$10.5m) million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July, 2005.
I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me? And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that warrant on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills (etc).
Finally send your photo or your international passports for more identification.
Best Regards,
Dr.Abu Salam
____________________________________________________________________
responder para - boudasumbala@ibibo.com
2012/11/7 Sumbala Bouda <bubala@blumail.org>

Hello,
Iknow this means of communication may not be morally right to you as aperson but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come tothis conclusion which I am about to share with you.
INTRODUCTION:I am the Credit Manager Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and inone way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me as a partnerin a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late customer ofthe bank worth of $18,000,000 (Eighteen Million Dollars US).
Thiswill be disbursed or shared between the both of us in thesepercentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expensesboth parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I await for your response so that we can commence on this project as soon as possible.
Regards,
Mr.Sumbala Bouda
Credit Manager Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
____________________________________________________________
2012/11/7 toolz_base8@libero.it <toolz_base8@libero.it>
Egyptians hacker $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Use good tools for your business
all kind of email leads, Example- customers leads, employee
leads,jobseeker daily updated link and lot more, all przce for 1million
leads is only 75$, and payment by Liberty reserve, if you want to purchase
upto 1million leads we give you free sending tools .. like domain smtp
unlimited or web-mail 500bcc, depending on your demand, we respect our
customer and we give them best offer and product to increase their
business.
Payment is by Liberty Reserve, we deliver your product to you 5minute
after your payment confirmation.
list of product available, choose any of the product you want to purchase
and let me know by my private chat id( toolz_base@yahoo.com ). and we will
send your product 5minute after your payment receipt.
Product available are below and prize...
All country leads very hot 1million 75$,
fresh daily update link last for 3month jobseekers 100$.
Valid CC with good balance- :  5$
USA WINDOW VISTA RDP:- 20$
DOMAIN SMTP unlimited:- 20$
IP SMTP unlimited :-  15$
WEB-MAIL 500 bcc 20$
WEB-MAIL:- 1,000 bcc 25$
OPEN WEB-MAIL:- 500 Bcc 20$
OPEN WEB-MAIL:-1000 Bcc 25$
Add me on chat at    toolz_base@yahoo.com.
Thanks
______________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - traorebf@voila.fr
2012/11/7 Md Traore Bana <traorebana8@voila.fr>

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($7.2million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. Send your private phone number to call you, If you agree to my business proposal,Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. Have a great day.
Your Faithfully
Mr Traore Bana
Age: 58 years.
Home Address: 10-12/avenue.Kanazoe.
B:P 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-Faso
+ 226 76644000.
______________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - goveradamss@voila.fr
2012/11/7 Gover Adams <govadr@gmail.com>

My dear Friend.
Greetings ! I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which i feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life.But please treat this business proposal with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.
I am Mr.Gover Adams, the chief operating officer with my bank and i want to inform you that an amount of US$8.5 million will be moved on your name as the Foreign Business Partner or Next of Kin to our late deceased customer Mr Waleed Hazaa Salim from Iraq.I need your help to receive this money as we shall share the money in the ratio of 60% for me and :40% for your assistance. You will receive this amount through a bank wire transfer.
   Please send your full names: direct telephone numbers: home or office address: more details of how to claim the form will be given upon your quick reply.
 Contact me by return mail through my personal email id; (gover.adams@yahoo.com )for any questioning and further discussion on your urgent response.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Mr.Gover Adams.
________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.