quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA - 29/11/2012


                          http://www.mydailyflog.com/winysmith

                                                                 winy.smith@yahoo.de

winysmith said on 26/11/12 8:12 AM
winy.smith@yahoo.de Hello dear, Glad to meet you. I was really impressed when I come across your profile , if you wouldn´t mind can we establish a sincere relationship with Love and Trust I am Miss Winy,smith by name.I hope you get in contact? Write me direct to my e-mail id ( winy.smith@yahoo.de ) I will send you my pictures and introduce myself more to you. Yours eternal, Miss Winy,smith winy.smith@yahoo.de
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

                                   http://www.mydailyflog.com/myhonestmind

                                                laura_j2208@yahoo.com

myhonestmind said on 26/11/12 4:37 PM
Hello how are you doing i hope is well with you my name is Laura 28yrs single lady with no kid im just new to the internet stuff, i will like to talk to you and get to know you better....You can hit me up or send me message at laura_j2208@yahoo.com , i will be looking forward to hear from you soon smile Luara
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                http://www.mydailyflog.com/giftlove01010


giftlove01010 said on 30/09/12 5:36 AM
hello, Good day sir its one of my upmost pleasure and priveledge to came across your profile today I, was so thrilled and it spark the spirit of confidence and truth in me and as well belief that you are a good one. I, will enjoyed you if you can contact my e-mail address {giftmabou913@yahoo.com} I, have a very important issue to disscuss with you and I, am confused you will not regret to hear it. thanks i will be waiting, my name is gift mabou .=============== remain bless amen. ___$♥$♥$♥$♥______$♥$♥$♥$♥$, _$♥________$♥__♥$.________♥$ ♥$__(▒)(▒)___$♥____________$♥ $♥_(▒)()(▒)_♥*_ ________♥$ ♥$__(▒)(▒) _______________$♥ _$♥_______(▒)(▒) ________♥$ ___♥$____(▒)()(▒) _______$♥ ______$♥__(▒)(▒)______♥$ ________♥$_________$♥ ___________$♥___♥$ _____________♥$♥
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/barrkelly

barrkelly said on 27/09/12 3:28 PM
Hello i am a lawyer of you brother who died in my country and left $13 580 000 00.00 us dollar in a terrible accident with her wife and his son.if you are you want to know more about this do get back to me in my personal email(barrkellygordon2012@gmail.com)i want your collaboration in this transaction. Barrister Kelly Gordon




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.