terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FALSOS - DIA- 06/11/2012

                                                       http://www.mydailyflog.com/IrinaNew




IrinaNew said on 30/09/12 4:00 AM

Hi! I liked your profile and I have a great desire to learn you better.I hope, you can be my friend maybe more? My name Irina. I live in Ukraine and I am 29 years old. I hope, we will keep talking and knowing each other better. My e-mail is mailkiss@list.ru I wait for your letter with impatience!

___________________________________________________________________________

                                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/tinababi


                                                                  tinababi0@yahoo.com

tinababi said on 06/11/12 11:04 AM

Hello, My name is Miss tina Johnson. i saw your profile today and become interesting to know more about you. please i will like you respond to me at my private e-mail address (tinababi0@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture. and tell you the reason of contacting you. distance and color dose not matter what matters most is love. thanks for your understanding. i am waiting for your responds. yours tina.
____________________________________________________________________________

                                                  http://www.mydailyflog.com/gracesaleebybaby




gracesaleebybaby said on 23/09/12 11:42 PM

Hi, My name is Grace, I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I saw your profile here in ( SITE ) truly is quiet interesting to me, i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you so contact me here is my new email i.d (grace.nhiany@live.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barrier to our relationship, what i need is your love and caring. I will give you my best, care from Grace.
 _____________________________________________________________________________
                                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/Dixcycool


LOVE YOU ALL............
Hey, I m Dixcy from Canada, you can write me through my yahoo dixcccy@yahoo.com for more about me.

Dixcycool said on 04/11/12 11:54 AM

Actually, I was in love with a guy who is a Nigerian but he told me he was born and brought up in the states. He kept telling me that he cares not kn. owing that I let myself into the hands of a liar, cheater, thief and a ruthless heart breaker. The bastard invited me over to his country Nigeria, to invest the money I inherited from my late parents including the little one I´ve saved up myself. We planned of buying gemstones and exporting them back to CANADA for making of beads and ornaments, we planned it and it was perfect.He said we could start with a little capital hence it´s an undeveloped country and will would be like a small god in a country like that. I believed him coz we also plan that as soon as we get settle in the business we´ll get married but I wasn´t taking him seriously coz it was the business I was interested on. I thought I will be able to find him coz I reported him to the Nigerian police force so I waited for weeks unfortunately the police couldn´t get him, probably they didn´t even do anything about it coz I´m not one of them and they are very corrupt from what I heard. I gave up them after the long wait, now the hotel held down my passport and ticket coz I couldn´t afford to pay the bills I owe. They thought I might get away without sorting out the bills so they got my traveling document so I couldn´t get away. I don´t know how to pay that coz that bastard has stolen all my cash I came into the country with. I have been down here for weeks now. Besides, I went to the CANADA Embassy on the first week I got here they gave me a backup form to fill after filling out the form, they told me to sort out the hotel bill to enable me get my passport back, they´d get me on a flight back home once i get my passport back. They also wanted to know if I came here on a legal deal or otherwise. I told them that I´m a legal citizen of Canada and I came here for business. They urge the hotel manager to give me time to come and settle the bills and they should be giving me food and other necessary things..so dear i will really be happiest woman on earth if you could help me out..i dont mind locating you to where so ever your at and thank you for your great help to me,I can meet any where in the world as soon as you will treat me fine okay. if you want to talk to me on phone plz just call the hotel managements telling him that you want to speak with one lady Dixcy at room 20..ok..the name of the hotel is GATE WAY HOTEL LAGOS NIGERIA..though i don´t think if they could allow me talking with you because they are very upset with me about the money am owing but you have to talk to them with a good manner in think they should let you talk to me..the manager name is MR ADEWALE incase when you call i will be expecting your call ok..here is the number +2348052218935.
_______________________________________________________________

                                          http://www.mydailyflog.com/lunakiss4




                                                              
                                                              lunakhalifa90@yahoo.com
lunakiss4 said on 29/10/12 9:18 AM

Hello dear how are you Am luna, am a tall good looking lady with a perfect figure and loving too. As am looking for a matured and honest friend I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for a friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let´s love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, hope to hear from you at my email address [lunakhalifa90@yahoo.com] luna
_______________________________________________________________________
                                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/jestosh


 jestosh said on 01/11/12 3:55 PM

hi sweet,love your profile picture and will love to know more about you...
jestosh@yahoo.com
kisses jessica

_____________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.