terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2012

MENSAGENS DE EMAILS FRAUDOLENTOS- DIA 21/11/2012


Your mail ID Has Been Awarded Send Your:Name.Tel.Country
2012/11/19 Benz Promo <sunnylw@hawaii.edu>
___________________________________________________________

2012/11/19 BALLI <balli.group.company@gmail.com>


representative need urgently


__________________________________________________________________
responder para - perryjohnson279@yahoo.com

2012/11/19 tony magabush <tonymagabush64@gmail.com>
--
-
¿necesita un préstamo, en caso afirmativo solicitar un préstamo
cualificado desde mr perry johnson, con la cantidad, la duración, la
celda
__________________________________________________________________
responder para - mrwilmerzaki@gmail.com

2012/11/19 <wilmerzake@gmail.com>


Greetings Dear Friend.

I am Mr Wilmer Zaki, Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso . I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of ($10.5 Million Dollars) I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. if you are interested, indicate your interest and i will intimate you with the method of application and how you can apply to the bank .

But before i will proceed with you i would like you to send me the following details.

1.NAME IN FULL:................................
2.ADDRESS:.....................................
3.NATIONALITY:.................................
4.AGE:.........................................
5.SEX..........................................
6.OCCUPATION:..................................
7.MARITAL STATUS:..............................
8.PRIVATE PHONE NO.............................

How ever these above requested information’s is what will warrant me to proceed further with you for easy communication.Take note Upon the receipt of your reply, I would send you another email with details about this transaction note that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangement have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail, if only you are interested and ready to assist. I am Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr Wilmer Zaki.
__________________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - makasin059@nokiamail.com
2012/11/19 Miss Stella makasin <makasin@hotmail.fr>


Greetings !
Please, may you receive this letter with peace of mind and with due respect as it may be
very strange to you since we have not communicated or know each other before.I am looking
for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate or to invest into any other
business you can advise me in Your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your
business. I need your assistance to help me set up, develop the project with $5 Milion
American dollars, which I inherited from my late father. On the resumption of the project,

you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered.
You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me and you before the
commencement of the project. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall
give you more information on this project. I will be very happy to receive your acceptance
reply to help me to accomplish this plan to come to your country with my junior brother to
further our educations while you will be managing the investments on our behalf. Please
kindly help us for the sake of God and humanity. We are anxiously
waiting for your acceptance reply to help us out.
Remain blessed!
Miss Stella Makasin.
______________________________________________________________________

responder para - songlile847@yahoo.com.hk

2012/11/19 Song Lile <alejandro.torresp@ucuenca.edu.ec>


--
Good day,

I am Mr Song Lile, I work at "Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong.

I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of money worth ($ 19,500,000.00 USD). I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction. I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if interested and I shall send you the details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.
Email me: songlile847@yahoo.com.hk
_________________________________________________________________

2012/11/19 GOOGLE LOTTERY <webblessweek@yahoo.com>

Google Incorporation®.
5 Victoria Street,
London  SW1H 0ET
United Kingdom.

GOOGLE NOTIFICATION.

Ref NO: JB/893-0821DQP/D,
Winning Batch NO: GH838QPV.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won 950,000.00 GBP {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}.A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team.

Claims Administrator
Mr. Eric Cole,
Email: ericcole@blumail.org
           ericcole200@gmail.com
Fax: + 44 704 308 2117
Google Promotion Award Team.

You are advised to send your Claims Administrator email or fax with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

PAYMENT PROCESSING DETAILS/FORM.
(1) Your complete contact address:
(2) Your Tel/Mobile numbers:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4) Your Full Name:
(5) Occupation/Company:
(6) Age/Gender:
(7) Have you ever won an online lottery?
(8) How Do You Feel as the Anniversary Winner?
(9) Alternative email account if any:
(10) Mode of Prize Remittance.

      (A)  Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other Winning Documents safely to you.

So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive Lotteries Board Commission.

Sincerely,
Larry Page,
Google CEO/Chairman.___________________
_______________________________________________________________________

RESPONDER PARA - misshanagadhafi77@voila.fr

2012/11/19 Gadhafi <misshanagadhafi7@voila.fr>


I am Miss. Hana Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya; I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.
If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it. I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account that deposited in my father bank will Bank of Africa Amount worth of (25 Millions USD) Hundred Thousand Dollars!

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this, kindly respond with your information for more details of about me and the funds files!

Best Regard,
Miss. Hana Gaddafi
Note/ Please keep my letter and whereabouts a secret for my security concerned!
May Allah Bless you as you understand!


 _____________________________________________________________________
responder para - marthajob23@yahoo.fr

012/11/19 MARTHA JOB <mrsmarthajob@live.com>


THE WORK OF GOD (DONATION FOR THE POOR)


From: Mrs Martha Job.

Dear Beloved One,

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. I am the above named person from Sierra-Leone. I am married to Dr. Kevin Job who died in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days when he visited his village. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$15 Million United States Dollars ( Fifteen Million United States Dollars) in a financial Institution. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer; my Doctor told me that I would not last due to the cancer problem. From all indications, the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this huge amount of money the way i am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privileges that will be named after my late husband if possible. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I state herein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Yours of Good Heart.

Mrs. Martha Job
________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - williamsrhodes@yahoo.cn


2012/11/19 Sgt. R. Williams <test@bjcicheng.com>
Dear Friend,
I am Sgt Williams Rhodes, a U.S Army being deployed to Damascus, Syria on a 6 month mission before i finally return back home. During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains Huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by my colleagues that the money will be shared amongst us. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved, as I have made arrangements with a UN representative who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars) on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me for my investment purposes after retirement.
Regards,
Sgt Williams Rhodes
____________________________________________________


Udala Adwu udalaadwu2011@rediffmail.com por  yahoo.com
12:46 (7 horas atrás)

para destinatários desconhecidos

Por que esta mensagem está no Spam? Ela é semelhante a mensagens que foram detectadas pelos filtros de spam.  Saiba mais
inglês
português   Traduzir mensagem
Desativar para: inglês


Hello My Dear,

Good day, this is Mr. Udala Adwu, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund $39.5Million transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Dubai, Presently i'm  in Dubai for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in REPUBLIC OF BENIN, his name is Pastor Alph Buru  and his email address is (pastor_alphburu@yahoo.com) and Direct telephone (+229) 663-781-60 ask him to send you the total $4.750,000.00 which I kept as ATM CARD with him, this is for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM CARD so that we can share the joy.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that ATM CARD, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the ATM CARD to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mr. Udala Adwu.
YOUR COMPENSATION ATM CARD
_____________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - anmusa501@gmail.com

2012/11/19 Beauty Musa <beautymusa12@gmail.com>


Dearest

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the  fact that I sourced your email contact through the Internet in search of trusted person who can assist me.

I am Beauty Musa Jammeh 24 years old female from the Republic of Gambia, the Daughter of Late Major Musa Jammeh. My late father was Principal Protection Officer to President Yahya Jammeh. He died on the 19 Nov 2007 at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital following an illness at Sukuta Village, Kombo North Gambia.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission Refugee camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term
relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.5 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through email for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.

Yours sincerely
Miss Beauty Musa Jammeh

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent
connection error here in the country.

____________________________________________________________________



2012/11/18 Michael Murphy <cesl_recruiters@yahoo.co.jp>
Unsubscribe me from this list


EMPLOYMENT OFFER FOR URGENT DEPLOYMENT.

China Exploration Services Limited Management wishes to offer Employment Positions for skilled
personnel/Expatriates whose Experience is hereunder listed in the stated field positions and other
Administrative Positions Stated Herein, to Enable The Company Drill and supply oil/Petroleum
Products, on New Awarded Contract to her through CHEVRON CORPORATION in Rivers State
(OGBA Kingdom) & Bayelsa State respectively, for the Onshore/Offshore Drilling Project which is
about to commence. The required position is as stated below;

Tool-pusher, Driller, Assistant Drillers, Derrick-man, Carpenter, Floor-man, HSE Safety,
Mud-man, Rough Neck, Seismic Worker, Rig-Medic (Female/Male), Logistics Officer,
Drilling Coordinator, Company-man, Industrial Relation Officer, Drilling liaison Officer,
Mechanic-Diesel & Gas Engines, Mechanic-Generator, Mechanic-General, Mechanic-
Helicopter, Mechanic-Cranes, Engineers-Petroleum, Engineers-General, Engineers-
Electrical, Geologist-Surveyor, Seismic Surveyor, Seismic Data Processing, Seismic
Interpretation, Bobcat Operator, Heavy Equipment Operator, Pilot, Truck Driver, Expert
Cook/Camp Boss, Plumber, Welder, Heavy Equipment Operator, Well Control, Insulation,
Electrician, Geologist, Expert Security Coordinator, Pipeline Welder, Algon Welder,
Interpreter.

Personnels Interested in Administrative Positions Such As;Off-shore-Public Affairs Manager,
Off-shore-Public Relations Manager, Off-shore-Administrative Secretary, Off-shore-Personnel
Secretary, Off-shore-Community Relation Officer, Off-shore-Account Auditor, Off-shore-Accountant Etc.

APPLICATION/DEPLOYMENT PROCEDURE:

We shall require to have your written application and your detailed Resume/C.V immediately
via email attachment and you are to forward your email to the Expatriate human resources managers below
Email address. We await your response in this regard, wishing you best of luck. We also intend to
finalize employment online for deployment as soon as possible.

FOR: CHINA EXPLORATION SERVICES LIMITED

MR. MICHAEL EMMETT M.
EXPATRIATE/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
E-Mail: cesl_recruiters@yahoo.co.jp

(This Employment Exercise may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender China Exploration Services Limited®.

____________________________________________________________________

RESPONDER PARA - luisedward@voila.fr
2012/11/19 Engr.luis Edward <luisedward@myway.com>


FOR YOUR PERUSAL,

I am Engineer Luis Edward a petrochemical/oil exploration engineer with ARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO)  one of the registered oil & gas exploration company in Libya.  I need your collaboration to investing in your country. Can you assist me and two other colleagues to "RECEIVE" some funds raised from sale of crude oil? Get back to me for more details. Thank you for your anticipated partnership while your response is expected if you are capable.

Waiting for your response.

Engr. Luis Edward
ARABIAN GULF EXPLORATION COMPANY (AGECO) LIBYA
 ____________________________________________________________

responder para - claims1976@hotmail.com

2012/11/19 MICROSOFT LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: <info@microsoft.co.uk>

Fill & Return for Claims.
___________________________________________________________________


2012/11/19 "Google Incorporation®." <mhamilton@realtracs.com>


Google Incorporation®.
5 Victoria Street,
London SW1H 0ET
United Kingdom.

GOOGLE NOTIFICATION.

Ref NO: JB/893-0821DQP/D,
Winning Batch NO: GH838QPV.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won 950,000.00 GBP {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}.A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team.

Claims Administrator
Mr. Eric Cole,
Email: ericcole@blumail.org
ericcole200@gmail.com
Fax: + 44 704 308 2117
Google Promotion Award Team.

You are advised to send your Claims Administrator email or fax with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

PAYMENT PROCESSING DETAILS/FORM.
(1) Your complete contact address:
(2) Your Tel/Mobile numbers:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4) Your Full Name:
(5) Occupation/Company:
(6) Age/Gender:
(7) Have you ever won an online lottery?
(8) How Do You Feel as the Anniversary Winner?
(9) Alternative email account if any:
(10) Mode of Prize Remittance.

(A) Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other Winning Documents safely to you.

So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive Lotteries Board Commission.

Sincerely,
Larry Page,
Google CEO/Chairman.

_____________________________________________________________]



012/11/19 Sarah Farmer <sarahfarm0l20@hotmail.fr>




CNA Building, 2nd floor, 01BP 4297.
Abidjan 01.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you.
I know my mail might be a surprise to you but never mind 'cause I'm contacting you in good faith. However, accept my sincere apologies if it doesn't meet your personal ethics.

I am Sr. Sarah E.Farmer from Ascension Island, the survivor of Mulvihill Farmer, a missionary who until his death on September 2009 after a brief illness served in the World Outreach Abidjan in Ivory Coast. We were married for thirteen years though we had no issue. Since his death I decided not to re-marry at least for sometime.

When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7M USD in a renown Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (I'll give you the contact details when I hear from you and more trust develops.) However, I've been staying in the hospital (Cancer center) for sometime now due to complicated cancer problem, and at present, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have little chance to life due to the nature and complications associated with the sickness, so I eventually decided to donate the fund to the Mission where my husband served. However, the Bishop of Korhogo (a town in the North-Central region) had recently received information that my late husband Mulvihill lived an immoral and lewd life, hence my donation was considered to be tainted since I inherited it from my husband. The Bishop now rejects it. I don't know why he did this as I believe that judgement belongs to God. On this note, I've decided to donate this fund to a religious organization, help foundation or a trust worthy individual who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want the fund to be used on orphanages, disaster victims, helping the widows and the forgotten ones in the society. Such piety has been a timeless teaching of true religion that is undefiled in the way and that has always been in my heart.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my health has taken a turn for the worse, and my husbands' brother who lives abroad is an atheist and doesn't care nor show any interest in the affairs of my family. I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I want you to always pray for me also. My happiness is that I lived a worthy life.
Whosoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please don't fail to write back to me today.
Peace be unto you,
Sarah.
___________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - peterwalker119@gmail.com


012/11/19 SKY FINANCIAL HOME <loan@w.ec>


Good Day Sir/Ma,

We are a fully registered loan agency, We give out loans to all in need of help
across the globe. Our loan takes a maximum of 12 hours to get to approved
to customers across the globe. We offer lowest interest rate 3% and its fixed
with best match loan including loans for applicants with impaired or bad
credit, Pay off existing debts, reduce your monthly outgoings by consolidating
any existing personal loans and credit card debts. Our loan amount ranging
from $4,000.00 to a maximum of $1Million.

Please fill in the short form below

Full Name:
Amount to borrow:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of Loan:
Mobile No:
Country:
State:
City:

In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated
Terms and Conditions which will include the agreement.

Regards,
Peter Walker
Sky Financial Home
_________________________________________________________



2012/11/19 Anyim Pius Anyim <ayimpiusayimsecgov.2011@yahoo.com>
Attention Beneficiary,

I am Anyim Pius Anyim, Secretary to the Government; Federal   Republic of
Nigeria. I am writing in respect of your long awaited contract fund. I have
been directed by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to contact you regarding
the release of your long awaited contract fund.

It is my pleasure to inform you that you will be paid through our
correspondence bank in United State of America . This was necessary because
we understand that you are been contacted by some fraudulent people claiming
to be Nigerian government officials and we understand that you have lost
some money in that process. Now you have the opportunity to receive your
long awaited fund. All you are expected do is to have an online account with
our correspondence bank in Madrid Spain were your fund is presently
deposited, this will enable the bank to transfer your fund to the new online
account were you can start to make transfer to your local account.

You are required to activate your new online account so that it will be
operational and able to accommodate the sum of US$5.2M (Five Million Two
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) which the new Government of
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has agreed to pay you as compensation.

Note that immediately after the activation of your new online account, the
sum of US$5.2M will be credited into it for easy transfer to any of your
local account.

This is very simple and I expect you to take up this wonderful opportunity
that you have been given by the new government of President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Anyim Pius Anyim
Secretary to the Government
 NB: THIS IS A SECURITY COMMUNICATION (CODE BK0012012/NG) PLEASE DISREGARD
ANY MAIL WITH OUT THIS CODE



________________________________________________



012/11/19 jennifer dion <vivianabby02@yahoo.de>
Olá
Meu nome é Miss Jennifer Dion i vi o seu e-mail hoje e tornou-se interessado em conhecer você, eu gosto de você para me enviar um e-mail para que eu lhe diga quem eu sou e também para saber mais de você e lhe enviar as minhas fotos para você me conhecer pessoalmente, meu endereço de e-mail privado (jennifer_dioni@yahoo.com). Acredito que podemos passar daqui a fim de alcançar coisas boas no future.I estou esperando para o seu e-mail para o meu endereço de e-mail acima am senhorita Jennifer Dion. (Lembre-se que a distância ou de cor não importa, mas o amor e compreensão importa muito na vida) Yours New Friend
Mis Jennifer Dion.
-----------------------------------
Hello
My name is Miss Jennifer Dion i saw your mail today and became interested in knowing you, i will like you to send me an e-mail in order for me to tell you whom i am and also to know you more and send you my pictures for you to know me in person, my private e-mail address  (jennifer_dioni@yahoo.com). I believe we can move from here in order to Achieve good things in the future.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above am Miss Jennifer Dion. (Remember that distance or color does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life) Yours New Friend
Mis Jennifer Dion.

_____________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - stephaniewade_1@yahoo.com

2012/11/19 Stephanie Wade <0001steph@att.net>


HI
My name is Stephanie and i am looking for an honest partner
if you are interested please just mail me back so we
can know each other and also i can share some of mine
picture with you thanks and have a nice day
Stephanie.

)________________________________________________

responder para - mrs.florazogo1@gmail.com




2012/11/19 mrs.flora zogo <mrs.florazogo2@gmail.com>


ATTENTION:

I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you are. I am delighted with such useful information. My name is Mrs Flora Zogo I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum US$5.5 million us dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on July 2003 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased.

Unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to your account as the next of kin. And I agreed to offer you 30% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account.You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Flora Zogo
_______________________________________________________________

Your mail id has won 1,000, 000.00 Pounds in the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Contact .Dr.pinkett griffin Email:dr.pinkettgriffin@rogers.com


2012/11/19 Mercedes-Benz Germany <Mercedes-Benz_Germany%UNGVA@unog.un.org>

__________________________________________________________________
responder para - koffiadjei222@hotmail.com

De: Mr.Koffi Adjei <ack@telefonica.net>
Para:
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 31 de Dezembro de 1969 22:00
Assunto: Caro amigo,S

A partir do Posto do Banco Manager, Gana. Mr.Koffi Adjei. Caro amigo, Meu nome ? Mr.Koffi Adjei um gerente de ag?ncia banc?ria a partir de Gana. Depois de v?rias investiga??es oficiais do Secretaria de Com?rcio Exterior dos nossos C?maras de Com?rcio e Ind?stria, decidi entrar em contato com voc? diretamente para uma assist?ncia. Estou interessado em transferir / investir em seu pa?s atrav?s de seus assistance.I estou no Gana e atualmente Eu tenho a soma de quatro milh?es e oitocentos mil D?lares norte-americanos que eu gostaria de transferir para o seu conta e investir no seu pa?s se poss?vel.Eu fiz este dinheiro dos EUA $ 7.800.000,00 para fora do meu ramolucro escrit?rio excesso para o ano fiscal de 2009. Escolhi voc? porque eu n?o posso ser envolver diretamente pois eu ainda estou trabalhando com o banco, eu espero que voc? pode entender a minha situa??o e me ajudar a receber e investir esse dinheiro corretamente como esta ? a minha ?nica esperan?a. Por favor, queira voltar para mim o mais r?pido poss?vel. Com os melhores cumprimentos, Mr.Koffi Adjei













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.